Digital Platform Engineer
The Platform Engineer will be a member of the development team that is leading the ongoing development of the digital platform, designed to deliver an omni-channel, personalized experience for all members and prospects. The functionality you will work on is foundational to delivering rich, digital experiences created to support our members in achieving their goals.
You will be working within a microservices platform utilizing modern software development practices and will have an opportunity to participate in solution design and planning while also developing, testing, and releasing new digital solutions.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with the design, development, release, and support of consumer-facing, custom software solutions and digital platforms built for driving customer acquisition, retention, and advocacy
- Extensive full-stack, software development experience with Java, Spring Framework/Spring Boot, and latest Object-Oriented technologies in a micro-services architecture APIs and web services using JavaRESTful
- Prior experience working with small software development teams to develop rapid solutions using Agile, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as TDD, continuous integration, and infrastructure automation
- Auth0, Postman, Gatling, PACT, and Circle
CI, Swagger, DataDog, Kubernetes and well-versed on cloud technologies such as AWS, Docker,
- Demonstrable ability to analyze business direction and problems, understand long term vision and risk in developing strategic technical solutions
- Experience in requirements definition, mapping and gap analysis, and functional programming paradigms and languages.
Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Lean, etc)