Service, maintain and repair the Johanna Foods, Inc. complex including refrigeration, boiler and water systems, fire sprinkler, air compressor, vacuum and electrical systems.
- Observe equipment / machinery to assess problems and malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot/analyze problem / malfunction to insure proper operation.
- Perform routine test for operation of boiler, cooling waters and fire systems.
- Perform scheduled and emergency repairs on all equipment and building structures (I.e. pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic electrical plumbing )
- Read and complete work orders, paperwork, specification books, schematics and manuals.
- Adherence to company established safety standards, company policies and procedures, as well as state laws including TCPA concerning boiler and refrigeration operations.
- Ensure compliance with applicable quality system standards and the unit’s food safety, and security programs in support of essential manufacturing strategies and practices.
- Serves as Alternate to Utility Maintenance Mechanics to ensure effective coverage of the Safe Quality Food responsibilities pertaining to that position.
- High School diploma or equivalent. (required)
- Previous experience as a maintenance mechanic in food processing/packaging facility; and/or in general plant.
- Prefer Black Seal Boiler License and/or Blue Seal Refrigeration License. Otherwise, must be willing to obtain licenses. Will provide training.
- Somewhat complex mathematical calculations
- Good record-keeping skills
- Perform manual work and have mechanical skill
- Ability to work equally well with others as well as alone.
Johanna Foods is a state-of-the-art food manufacturer located in Flemington, New Jersey. Privately operated since 1995, Johanna Foods is now one of the country's largest producers and distributors of fruit juices, drinks and yogurt. Our products include the popular La Yogurt and Sabor Latino yogurt, Tree Ripe juices, Earth Wise juice beverages, Ssips and Sabor Latino drinks and nectars, and Ssips aseptic drink boxes, all using cutting-edge technologies and only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. Johanna Foods is also a leading private label and co-pack juice and yogurt producer, manufacturing products for numerous leading retailers and brands.
What we offer:
Competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, vacation, tuition reimbursement, etc.