- Receive and stock materials received
- Ship finished products, returns and other goods that need to be shipped
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Other duties relevant to the job
- At least High School graduate
- Forklift driving certified preferred
- At least two years of work experience in warehousing
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur; proactive in preparation and uses initiative in response.
- Ability to manage day to day interactions with other members of the team
- Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Fluency in English; Spanish is of advantage
We are an engineering solution provider and manufacturer of power distribution units, custom control panels and motor control centers. We have a proven track record with numerous satisfied clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.