Production Jobs in New Jersey — Search & Apply
1 day ago
Little Ferry - New Jersey
(Little Ferry jobs)
SUMMARY: The Large Format Operator is responsible for the set - up, adjustment and safe operation of the new Inca Onset X2, to produce...View this Job
Format Operator JobPosted by
2 days ago
Creel Operator 1st Shift
Location: New Jersey - Creel Operator 1st Shift - - Company:iSmartRecruit - - Location:Huntersville - - Other - - Job Category: - Other...View this Job
Creel Operator 1st Shift JobPosted by
2 days ago
Creel Operator 3rd Shift
Location: New Jersey - Creel Operator 3rd Shift - - Company:iSmartRecruit - - Location:Huntersville - - Other - - Job Category: - Other...View this Job
Creel Operator 3rd Shift JobPosted by
2 days ago
Location: New Jersey - Production Specialist (5013 - 1) - - Company:iSmartRecruit - - Location:Wapakoneta, OH, OH - - Property - - Job...View this Job
Production Specialist JobPosted by
over 3 months ago
New Brunswick - New Jersey
(New Brunswick jobs)
Position Details - Job Title: Production Planner - Job Location: One Squibb Drive, New Brunswick, NJ 08903 - Duration: 6+ Months -...
Skills Needed: Required CompetenciesView this Job
Must possess an understanding of processes related to supply chain activites, including: demand creation, manufacturing, planning, distribution and their interdependencies, and related systems and technology such as SAP.
Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with a range of technically, culturally, and functionally diverse people.
Proven experience in a multinational company working in a Supply Chain Management department or equivalent.
Creates and maintains strong working relationships within the client organization and externally with trade customers.
Sound analytical, communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
Required Qualification(s) and Desired Experience
• Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field. APICS certification preferred.
• 3-5+ years experience in related field. Supply chain experience with CMOs a plus.
• Working knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems required.
• Experience in Replenishment Planning, Materials Planning, Demand Planning and/or Capacity Planning preferred.
• Knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP and SAP BW reporting, and related data analysis tools.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills required.
• Must have demonstrated ability in performing in a changing and dynamic demand driven environment.
• Excellent communication skills
Production Planner JobPosted by Fortira Inc