Location: Essex County
Cooperative Counseling Services, a rapidly growing and expanding social service agency, is seeking highly motivated and qualified licensed clinicians to work within our Intensive In-Community (IIC) Program. IIC Clinicians work in families’ homes and the communities by conducting weekly individual and family therapy sessions.
Serving 21 NJ counties: Essex, Bergen, Hudson, Middlesex, Passaic, Morris, Sussex, Somerset, Ocean, Hunterdon, Monmouth, Mercer, Camden, Burlington, Warren, Atlantic, Salem, Gloucester, Cape May, Cumberland and Union.
· Must possess a valid NJ clinical license, i.e., LAC, LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT.
· Must meet with the youth and their families in their homes and communities on a consistent basis
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable registered and insured vehicle
· Must maintain professional liability insurance
We offer ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION if:
1. You possess clinical licensure (LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
2. You are willing to work in urban areas
3. You are Bilingual (any language, but preferably Spanish and Portuguese)
4. You have experience with developmental and intellectual disabilities, including Autism
5. You possess an LCADCCompany Description
At CCS, we are committed to helping youth with emotional and behavioral health concerns, maintain stability and achieve personal goals. Treatment, care and support services are provided in a context that is youth-centered, family-focused, strength-based, culturally-competent and responsive to each child's psychosocial, developmental, and treatment care needs. Youth and their families are involved in every step of the treatment process and drive the goals, interventions and strategies. We strive to provide the most effective evidenced-based treatment interventions while understanding that our youth and families may be vulnerable and require patience, compassion, and care.