La Clinica de Familia (LCDF) is a FQHC with several locations in Southern New Mexico. For over 40 years, La Clinica has provided services to the residents of Southern New Mexico. Our mission statement definitely speaks to what La Clinica de Familia stands for, which is to empower and enrich families, individuals, and communities by providing quality medical, dental, behavioral health and educational service for people of all cultures.
Responsible for performing front office duties, including greeting & registering patients, and basic clerical duties in overall daily support of clinic functions and staff, while ensuring that the front office environment is respectful and supportive to patients.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Exceptionally strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Advocate for positive patient experience
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- High degree of organization, analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Good basic math skills
- Demonstrated self-initiative and adaptability with ability to take direction
- Basic office skills – ability to use windows based software, copier, fax machine, etc
- Demonstrated ability to treat patients with respect, dignity, respect and culturally appropriate
- Familiarity with respective community and knowledge of its resources
- Basic knowledge of clinical procedures and regulatory requirements
- Team player who can multi-task in a fast paced environment
- High level of flexibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year’s clerical experience required; Healthcare experience preferred.
- Need to demonstrate proficiency after training on electronic health records and practice management system.
· Health Insurance - PPO
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(K) with employer matching
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Long Term Disability
· Supplement Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Holidays (9)
· Education Reimbursement
· Cafeteria Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Travel Reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR