Job Description & How to Apply Below
- 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance
- Ochsner-provided malpractice
- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D
- Choice of health and dental plans
- Vision Plan
- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)
- Own-occ long term disability
- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options
- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service
- The department includes over 25 highly regarded physicians.
- Applicants should be board certified/board eligible and have expertise in clinical high-risk obstetrical care, diagnostic obstetrical ultrasonography, and invasive prenatal diagnostic procedures.
- The residency program has 20 residents (five per year).
- Participation in resident education is required, and clinical research is encouraged.
- We have a broad referral area with a well-respected Maternal Transport service as well as perinatal diagnostic clinics.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: