Ochsner Health has FULL-TIME Physical Therapist positions available in the Greater New Orleans and Baton Rouge Regions!
This role offers a competitive salary and advanced compensation.
Some additional benefits offered from Ochsner's Therapy and Wellness Program:
- Annual Continuing Education Stipends -Scholarship funding for specialty certifications
- Paid Days for continuing education time
- Residency Program for Sports and Orthopedic Specialties (Developing more this year)
- In House Professional Development Program
- Career Counselor
- Leadership Training Available Internally
- State of the art equipment and multiple areas of specialty programs for career advancement
- Required - Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy
- Required - None
- Preferred - 1-2 years of outpatient experience
- Required - Current physical therapy license in the state of practice or eligibility for licensure by examination or reciprocity from another state
- Required - Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
About Ochsner Health:
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana’s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit .ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit .ochsner.org/healthyyou.