Job Description & How to Apply Below
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. We’re the world’s leading membership and travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through our products and services: , the largest vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; , the world’s foremost membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel brands; and , offering travel products and services all inspired by top online and print travel content, including travel booking platform , subscription travel clubs and branded consumer products.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Maintain facility systems such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing. Monitor and repair HVAC system for the entire facility. Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and Jacuzzi tubs using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings. Reset/replace breakers, ballast and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards. Monitor and repair the water (boiler) system in living units and facilities to ensure adequate hot water supply for guests, customers and employees. (50% time) Perform preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds as required. Responsible for preventive maintenance programs on all systems such as HVAC, boilers, pool certification etc. (30% time) Provides general supervision and training of Maintenance Techs I and II. (10% time) Assist the Maintenance Department and performs other duties as needed. (10% time)
No travel requirements for this role
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical College / School certification required
- Facility systems training such as HVAC, electrical or plumbing repair
- EPA certification
Knowledge and skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, guests and owners
- Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand and electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair.
- Competent skills regarding the operation of sophisticated equipment in the repair of air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Certified HVAC, plumbing or electrical skill required
- Working knowledge of appliance repair
- 3+ years HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair and general maintenance experience.
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to (Use "Apply" box below), including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Job Requisition: R-25817
Search for further Jobs Here: