Job Description & How to Apply Below
Go Put the World on Vacation
At Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. We’re the world’s leading membership and travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through our products and services: , the largest vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; , the world’s foremost membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel brands; and , offering travel products and services all inspired by top online and print travel content, including travel booking platform , subscription travel clubs and branded consumer products.
The Wyndham Vacation Ownership’ vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences and this vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
- We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
- We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
- We enhance our owner, customer and shareholder values as innovative industry leaders.
- We are “memory makers”.
Service is our culture and MAGIC (Making A Great Impression on the Customer) is the foundation for this culture. Your
duties and responsibilities are embodied in the five steps of MAGIC and are essential to the successful execution thereof. In your role, you will help us deliver outstanding service and hospitality to our guests to ensure they have a fantastic vacation while staying with our resorts and all their needs are met above their expectations. You will accomplish this by following the service standards that are part of our culture of MAGIC. Job Summary:
- Competencies in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, general maintenance, etc.
- Maintain all public areas of the Resort.
- Perform preventative maintenance of all common areas and grounds as
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years technical training or equivalent maintenance technician experience
- Competent skills regarding the operation of small hand tools, electrical tools, basic electrical, carpentry, painting and small machinery repair
- Ability to lift/carry 50lbs or more.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below), including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Job Requisition: R-24458
Search for further Jobs Here: