209 NYC Dental is a top dental office in NYC. Our patients range from movie stars, Tony Award winners, athletes, many first responders, hardworking caring people and scientists. Culture is our most important commodity. Working at 209 NYC Dental is not just a job but a career. We encourage comradery, continuing education, and personal growth. Turnover is not in our vocabulary. We are looking to build long-term relationships. We look forward to meeting qualified personnel to join our dental family! We offer exceptional in-house training, growth opportunity and great benefits.
We are looking to hire a personable Dental Floater / Receptionist. To become successful as a Dental Receptionist or Floater you must be ready to learn fast and work hard.
Dental Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as needed.
- Assisting patients to fill out information forms.
- Updating patient records.
- Scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Communicating with dental insurance providers to determine if patients are required to make co-payments.
- Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as needed.
Dental Floater Responsibilities:
- Taking x-rays
- Instruments sterilization
- No experience necessary
Dental Receptionist/ Floater Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn fast
- Weekends are a must