Our client is a top-tier Global Investment Bank Headquartered in NYC. They are currently looking to add an M&A Associate to their team. The group consists of twenty-five Investment Banking professionals.
The role will focus on working on transactions within Consumer, TMT, and Industrials. If you are an Investment Banking/M&A professional at the 2nd or 3rd year Associate level this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Preparing and delivering presentation materials
- Supervising Analyst level banking professionals
- Playing key leadership roles in all aspects of the transaction process – primarily in M&A execution
- Working on lean deal teams to maintain client relations and building M&A product expertise
- Ideally will be working at another leading investment bank or M&A Advisory firm
- Public and Private deal experience preferred
- MBA from a top-tier business school or Analyst to Associate promotion (for Associate)
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics from a target school preferred
- Buy and sell-side M&A experience ideal
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Working on some of the most sought after buy and sell-side M&A deals in the market
The Harrison-Rush Group is global recruitment organization focused on servicing the Financial Services industry.
Harrison-Rush welcomes submissions of summary news, stories, and research report briefs via the link below.