Attention Current Employees: To submit an application for posted positions, please close this window, log into your Workday account and apply through the Career worklet.
Instructions for Applicants: To be considered for one of our open positions, please complete our online employment application and submit all required attachments for each posting that is of interest. Once submitted, your application cannot be edited.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519. This email and phone number have been created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able . Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
WNET is undertaking an organization-wide digital transformation around how we engage with the audiences of the future. A central component of this transformation is taking place within the fundraising operation at WNET with the implementation of the Salesforce platform. This transition is crucial to modernizing WNET’s fundraising capabilities to be able to respond to the changing media environment.
The Business Analyst is a key role in Development Operations that supports a $150M organization. Reporting to the Director of CRM Business Systems, the Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and addressing efficient business, financial, and operations requirements in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Business Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. The Business Analyst will work on multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders as WNET works to build and enhance our system functionality. Key responsibilities include:
• Guide the implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, provide oversight for business needs and their implementation in Marketing Cloud and/or Salesforce CRM;
• Gather and translate business needs and assess data required to launch Marketing Cloud campaigns;
• Interview development staff to understand their needs and business processes, ensuring a smooth transition of fundraising activities into Salesforce;
• Partner with development staff to identify, document, test, and resolve issues with data migration; Design and run tests to verify accuracy of migrated data;
• Develop, write, and communicate business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions;
• Understand business needs/requirements and help convert into tangible deliverables;
• Work with users to understand their day-to-day problems that could be solved through the use of systems and work to propose solutions;
• Conduct data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements;
• Explain implications of data and systems-related decisions to stakeholders at all levels of sophistication;
• Maintain documentation of processes and models, including meeting notes, action items, and issue lists;
• Provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection);
• Work closely with the data and analytics team to develop the appropriate data models and definitions for creating analytics reports;
• Additional responsibilities as needed.
Qualified candidates will have strong customer service orientation; the ability to communicate clearly and concisely as well as to convey ideas in both technical and user-friendly language; excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills and demonstrated project management skills. Additional qualifications include:
• A minimum of five (5) years of Business Analysis experience in a Salesforce environment; candidates having completed at least one Salesforce project are highly preferred;
• Exceptional ability to interpret/analyze business needs and translate to technical requirements;
• Working knowledge of Salesforce Reporting, Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
• Experience with nonprofits and/or fundraising;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Salesforce Administrator and Nonprofit Cloud certifications are a plus;
WNET is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, creed, color, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, marital and partnership status, familial status, arrest or conviction record, union membership, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offense, unemployment status, caregiver status, credit history, salary history, military or protected veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics, an employee's or an employee's dependent's sexual and reproductive health decisions, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, promotions, benefits, leaves of absence.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or call toll-free 1-800-992-7519.