Ace Service & Installation has been serving New York for over 30 years specializing in the sale and service of automotive equipment. Our clients include car dealerships, national accounts, fleet locations, small repair shops, and homeowner/hobbyists. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for initial part time employment (initially 3 days a week) with full time potential.
- Answering and directing phone calls. Logging service calls into a computer and passing sales inquiries to sales department.
- Provide administrative support. This includes communicating with service staff out in the field to track workflow and assist in scheduling.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent communication and resolution.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history.
- Maintains customer data base by inputting customer information into QuickBooks.
- Transfer invoices from written job tickets into QuickBooks.
- Tracking past due invoices that need to be collected.
- Following up with vendors and assisting with ordering materials.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, and QuickBooks
- Motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Intuitive critical thinker capable of completing tasks that have been delegated.
- Ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to research information on the internet with ease.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player
- Great organizational skills with superior attention to detail