Job Description & How to Apply Below
Location: New York
Seeking a motivated, professional, multi-tasker, and friendly individual to provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for opening and closing the office
- Answering high volume calls, greeting guests, accepting deliveries/mail, making sure the office looks professional and stocked.
- Assist the General /Property Manager
- Provide customer service via phone and email to Tenants
- Renaming pdf’s, scanning, print jobs, add/update staff badge #’s in a badge web portal, filing, updating excel spreadsheets and word documents.
- Act as liaison between Tenants and Management
- Obtain and review Tenant and Vendor insurance certificates for accuracy and effectiveness
- Organize supplies/ maintain inventory
- Prepare expense reports
- Create Purchase Orders
- Schedule repair/maintenance service calls
- Issue ID Badge’s for new building employees
- Coordinate meetings and appointments
- Handle confidential information with utmost discretion
- Compose and edit memos, letters, emails and other correspondence; format and edit documents such as financial statements, presentations, proposals
- Request invoices/quotes from vendors
- Perform special projects and other related responsibilities as assigned
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: