Location: New York
- Posted :00:00
- Full time
Michael Kors is seeking a Senior Media Planner to focus on International markets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic. This person should have the ability to organize, prioritize and multitask effectively, as well as demonstrate accuracy with strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast paced on-time deliverable environment.
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaise daily with the Europe and Asia teams as media strategy is developed. All plans must be communicated to and strategized alongside these teams.
- Manage day to day Europe media plan strategy, development, changes and maintenance based on internal business goals and media and competitive research.
- Work with manager to evaluate, manage and execute all media campaigns for Europe and Asia.
- Create and submit all advertising creative briefs for Europe and Asia including print, outdoor and digital.
- Possess the ability to clearly present media plans to supervisor in written presentations, excel charts and power point decks and the same would apply to post-campaign analysis/reporting.
- Foster a good working relationship across departments within the organization and external points of contact to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
- Liaise with digital agency and external creative production agency to manage delivery of assets and execution of all Europe and Asia media campaigns.
- Monitor and report on media marketplace to stay abreast of trends, identify opportunities in emerging media and related technologies.
- RFP Management for all European media partners on an annual and seasonal basis.
- Help manage invoice and billing process for EMEA and APAC to ensure accuracy within overall global media budget.
- 3 years of experience in media planning, Fashion and/or Retail experience recommended
- International media planning experience preferred
- Knowledge of International culture, fashion industry and marketplace media required
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience planning across multiple types of media (ie: Outdoor, Print, Digital)
- Understanding of media basics and concepts
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)