Basic Function: The Relationship Manager is responsible for developing, managing and expanding client relationships. The RM works closely with all areas of the Bank to facilitate the establishment of banking relationships and implementation of products and services to clients.
- • Provide in-depth relationship management to commercial & professional clients, primarily law firms, to fully understand clients’ objectives & present tailored financial solutions while ensuring compliance with banking & credit policies.
- • Deliver superior levels of personalized service to ensure client satisfaction & retention.
- • Acquire and develop new client relationships through referrals from existing clients as well as networking with centers of influence.
- • Drive financial performance of the Bank through profitable revenue growth and credit origination.
- • Identify cross-sell opportunities and work with the Bank’s product specialists to efficiently structure & coordinate implementation of products / services.
- • Source new applications for credit and manage underwriting process with Lending Group. Discuss any credit issues with Lending Group to ensure compliance with credit guidelines.
- • Follow-up on outstanding documentation, schedule case reviews, calculate customers’ profitability for Finance Group, and prepare credit for submission to Directors Loan Committee.
- • Develop, maintain and expand in-depth knowledge of Bank’s specialized products and services and communicate same to clients and business partners.
- • Actively participate in Bar Association events as well as general business networking functions to source new business opportunities.
- • Provide consultative selling approach through comprehensive understanding of client’s needs based on review & analysis of clients’ individual circumstances.
- • Perform assigned tasks effectively to ensure regulatory compliance and adequate risk management.
Background and Experience:
- • Bachelor’s degree
- • Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- • Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- • Demonstrated sales and business development experience
- • Microsoft Office skills
- • Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with federal, state and Bank