- Posted :00:00
- Full time
S&P Global is seeking a Product Manager to work a growing platform that will support S&P’s technology for years to come!
Our ideal candidate will have…
- Experience developing technology products from inception to client delivery.
- Direct client experience gathering feedback.
The Career Opportunity:
The position plays a key role on the S&P Global Platform Product Management team. You will be integral to divisional strategies to deploy a “smarter,” more user-friendly platform that leverages data science to get users what they want to see when they want to see it. Working hand in hand with the data science team to deploy techniques and strategies is key to the long term success of the S&P Global platform. Additionally, your work will focus on the future of collaboration tools, wherein combinations with getting users what they want when they want it, provide a method for users to collaborate within the platform to ultimately promote user stickiness and reliance on the technology. All of which is vital to the long term success of the business.
Our Hiring Manager says / Other Accountabilities:
“Successful candidates will combine a sound product management framework with experience putting those skills into practice to build complicated technical systems. The ideal candidate will have previous experience delivering software products from market research through go to market. In addition, candidates should be able to work well in a team, be highly self-motivated with the ability to execute independently”.
- The ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences commanding sufficient subject matter expertise.
- A passion for building product and working with complicated technical systems
- It will important to operate in a fast paced environment where you will be responsible for managing multiple projects and deliver under tight deadlines.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
The Product Management team works in close collaboration with internal divisions and teams —Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Client Services, Content, and Technology—as well as with our clients to create and deliver the roadmap for platform capabilities. As Product Manager, you are uniquely positioned to be the main point of contact and source of information for client requests. Your job is to manage and deliver back-end systems that ultimately support the end user experience, including:
- Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables.
- Working with various internal and external stakeholders to build the roadmap for platform capabilities.
- Developing and executing on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch.
- BA/BS in finance, business, or related fields.
- 3+ years of product management experience working with Agile/Scrum.
- A professional, highly dedicated, detail-oriented, and energetic personality, with the ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- The ability to organize and deliver requirements to development team(s).
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver complex solution including building platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to take on internal and external presentation responsibilities.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), PDMGDV202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)