STOP LOOKING ANY FURTHER, YOU ARE HOME!
REDCOM CM, Inc. is a fast-growing construction management firm currently seeking an estimator to join our team of intelligent, hard-working professionals, as our pipeline of future work becomes larger. Located in Manhattan, we focus on large, up-scale, private development projects within the five boroughs of New York City.
The ideal candidate will have over seven years’ experience with open-shop projects working on commercial, residential, mixed-use, renovations, and ground-up projects within the five boroughs of New York City.
- Read plans and specifications in order to prepare complete and concise scope sheets for all trades.
- Prepare bid leveling sheets and obtain all required information in order to level bids and make an award recommendation.
- Perform on-screen takeoffs for quantity verification against subcontractor bids.
- Prepare preliminary project budgets based on massing drawings and preliminary conceptual drawings.
- Ability and knowledge to conceptualize the site logistics plan and determine the needs for DOB, DEP, DEC, MTA, DOT etc., requirements such as hoist, temporary standpipe, horizontal netting etc., with a good working knowledge of Chapter 33 of the NYC Building Code.
- Knowledge of the open-shop market in NYC with close relationships to mid-size open-shop subcontractors.
- Knowledge of current open-shop unit costs for all trades.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and On Screen Take Off software.
- Working knowledge of Procore, Primavera P6, and AutoCAD is strongly recommended.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of seven years estimating experience for private development projects in New York City with project sizes ranging from $5M to $250M.
- Verifiable experience as a New York City five borough construction estimator.
- Education and experience as a quantity surveyor is a plus.
- Proficient in spoken and written English language.
- Legal to work in the US on full-time long-term basis and must be able to prove this.
We have a one-of-a-kind office environment with fantastic leadership and a competitive benefits package. Join our team for a career- not just your next job!
Please send us your resume and include any other pertinent information regarding your construction and purchasing background.
Email or call: Ellen x255Company Description
REDCOM CM is a growing Construction Management company based out of Manhattan. REDCOM CM focuses on large, up-scale NYC projects.