We are currently seeking a multi-disciplined Concrete Construction Special Inspector with ICC Certifications in Structural Masonry, Structural Steel & Bolting, and/or Soils
- Execute all phases of field assignments including but not limited to interpreting specifications
- Responsible for field inspection, testing, testing coordination, sampling equipment, and equipment maintenance
- Read construction documents to determine project details and specification
- Complete all required paperwork, including daily reports, test reports and timesheets
- Perform maintenance/cleaning of equipment and calibration and adjustments as necessary
- Comply with construction site safety guidelines and promote a safe working environment
- Inspection of construction operations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- ACI 1 and/or ICC certification
If interested, please apply below!
Job Type: Full-timeCompany Description
Established in 1992, Cole Technologies Group continues to deliver outstanding special inspections, materials testing, environmental consulting and a variety of specialized engineering services.