Location: New York
Qualifications: Excellent communication,customer service & skills; Excellent computer skills.
Previous call center experience preferred.
Healthcare industry experience a plus.
Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
· Must be trained and subsequently knowledgeable in all aspects of Yummy Mummy Magento system for accurate entry and completion of customer orders.
· Input orders, conduct insurance and verifications based on information and codes, process shipping and conduct necessary follow up. Orders must be filled expeditiously and completely.
· Compliance with shipping and tracking instructions and procedures with affiliates such as TAGG, UPS, RedStage and others.
· Ability to correctly handle and process customer charges through authorize.net; ability to communicate process for online forms through rightsignature.
· Become familiar with and ensure complete compliance with all insurers’ procedures and regulations.
· Maintain strict confidentiality of all customer information and full HIPPA regulations compliance.
· Participate in training on products and manufacturers/vendors; ability to explain and convey information to customers.
· Assist in research regarding claim denials.
· Handle and direct accordingly all customer complaints in a timely manner.
· Handle necessary follow up on rental and other scheduled matters.
· Respond to email and voice mail inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
· Special projects as deemed necessary.
· Strict adherence to all company policies and procedures.Company Description
We are a DME provider for major US insurance companies for whom we provide breast pumps under the ACA. We service the entire US with a strong online presence as well as call center operation. Call Center verifies and processes a high volume of orders from Monday-Friday.