Location: Dobbs Ferry
The Family Court Assistance Program Specialist is expected to continue to improve, enlarge and competently use the skills practiced as a Family Court Assistance Program Specialist. The Family Court Assistance Program Specialist is expected to initiate therapeutic programs as well as provide leadership.
• A high School diploma or GED equivalency is required.
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
• Good written & verbal skills.
• Has demonstrated ability to care for children and youth in a nurturing and therapeutic manner.
• Has demonstrated an understanding of The Children’s Village Values as presented in pre-employment training.
• Ability to put into practice all techniques of Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (as taught in pre-employment training) and demonstrated respect for client’s rights and safety.
• Ability to demonstrate counseling techniques