This growing institution that provides insight into the evolving, creative, human, and aesthetic nature of mathematics to a diverse audience of all ages. Its interactive exhibits and stimulating programs encourage inquiry, spark curiosity, and reveal the wonders of math.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
· Provide effective and timely financial information to executive leadership to support decision making
· Maintain financial control procedures
· Oversee month-end closing process including journal entries and account reconciliations
· Provide detailed analytical reviews of the P&L and Balance Sheet
· Coordinate the annual audit process and act as the point of contact for external auditors
Experience & Skills:
· Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in finance functions.
· Strong communication and organizational skills required
· Previous not-for-profit experience a plus
· Bachelor's degree in finance or other business area required; accounting degree preferred.
· CPA or Chartered Accountant highly desired.
· Expertise in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, and Word) required.Company Description
PNP's goal is simple – to recruit the best talent to help nonprofits around the country do great things and advance their missions. We are driven, highly creative in our approach, resourceful in sourcing the marketplace for top talent, and diligent about providing the very best services to our clients who inspire us to do this work.