Industrial Jobs in New York by City
Ballston Spa (1 posting) Data Analyst
Greenburgh (1 posting) CNC Machine Operator
Monroe (1 posting) Photographer
New York City (1 posting) UI/FrontEnd Developer
Troy (1 posting) Head Womens Tennis Coach
Yonkers (1 posting) Service Maintenance...
Automotive Collision Technician/Part-Time
Position: Automotive Collision Technician (Part - Time) - Location: Farmington - Description: - Johnson Equipment is looking for a safety -...View this Job
Automotive Collision Technician/Part-Time JobPosted by
3 days ago
Service Maintenance Technician
Yonkers - New York
Service Maintenance Technician I - About The Community Builders, Inc. - Join a growing organization that is strengthening neighborhoods...View this Job
Service Maintenance Technician JobPosted by
5 days ago
Position: Tenure Track Positions - Location: Potsdam, NY - CLARKSON UNIVERSITY - Wallace H. Coulter School of Engineering - Department of...View this Job
Tenure Track JobPosted by
1 week ago
Monroe - New York
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Photographer to join our team. - Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc....View this Job
Photographer JobPosted by
over 3 months ago
Ballston Spa - New York
Position: Entry Level Data Analyst - KGS Technology Group, Inc. is currently hiring ambitious individuals (Experienced and Fresher’s) - ...
Skills Needed: • Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reportsView this Job
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Relevant hands-on experience in design & develop data warehouse and database programming.
• SQL & DB Programming:
• In-depth knowledge of T-SQL / PL-SQL Programming, performance tuning of complex queries
• Knowledge in creating various database objects - Stored Procedures, User Define Functions, Views, indexes
• Design and develop Scripts and Programs required to extract, transform, clean, and move data, in a manner that quality data can be loaded into the Data Warehouse.
◦ This will require previous experience in incremental and history data load
• Will need ETL performance handling experience using MS - SSIS/any standard ETL Tool and strong in handling large volume of data extraction and loading (500gb to 5tb)
• Should have above average skills in ETL, ETL performance tuning as well as above average skills in fine tuning complex queries of analytical Database Warehouse etc
Data Ware & BI:
• Should have designed and developed small to medium Data Base/Data Warehouses
• Should have been part of at least 1-2 end to end BI projects or product deployments
• Should have good skills in logical and physical design of Data Base & Data Warehouse as well as logical & physical data model according to the customer deployment scenarios & scope
• Experience in SSRS/SSAS and knowledge of standard BI tools
Data Analyst JobPosted by KGS Technology Group, Inc.