Union electrical company looking for installers/technicians/programers. Full union benefits.
- Experience installing/bending conduit, running wires and installing fire alarm equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings
- Certifications for Edwards, Notifier, Gamewell / FCI a plus
- Working knowledge of NFPA72
- NICET / S97 Certification in Fire Alarms (Level II) a plus
- Basic electrical installation knowledge of conduit, conduit bending, and conduit fill is preferred
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with co-workers, management and customers.
- Must have excellent work habits, be punctual and presentable at all times.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
OSHA 10 needed upon hire
Ability to pass a background & drug test
Valid driver’s license
Must be available for OT
Benefits after Probationary Period
We are a Local 363 Union shop. Membership to this union includes the following:
Paid vacation after accrual
Comprehensive health insurance
10 paid holidays
Education (through union school)
Salary determined based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time