Spectra Audio Design Group is a full service technology integration and automation company in business since 1973. We are ranked among the Top 50 AV companies in the United States.
We provide commercial and residential audio, video, telephone, data, lighting, shade control, audio and video conferencing, low voltage distribution and environmental control systems.
We have openings for a full time career-minded, talented, ambitious, high energy, experienced senior/lead installation technicians to join our team.
This position includes:
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Paid vacations
- Paid personal & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Growth positions
- Pre-tax Transit Check program
- Professional, exciting and fun work environment
- All deliveries are completed by outside logistics companies
- No heavy lifting
- Challenging work in a team atmosphere that encourages success & pride in workmanship
- Outstanding company reputation
- In-house training for new products and technology
Applicants should possess the following skills:
5-years commercial and/or residential experience in the following areas:
- Crestron control or other control systems installation
- DigitalMedia (DM) distribution
- 70 volt audio distribution
- DSP and audio teleconferencing
- Video conferencing
- Environmental control automation
- AV rack building, cable management, crimping, soldering
- Leadership skills
- Computer proficiency
- Familiarity reading and following wiring schematics
- Superior interpersonal skills for communications with colleagues & clients
- Mechanical skills
- Lead team member
- InfoComm, CTS certification, DM certification
- Strong A/V background
- A/V video conferencing
- Crestron/Lutron-Controlled lighting experience
- Distributed video Experience
- Pro Audio
- Pro/broadcast video
- CEDIA, InfoComm, CTS, DM certifications
- OSHA certification
- Superior interpersonal skills for communication with colleagues & clients
- Excellent documentation
- Organized and neat work habits
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for AV
- A valid driver's license
People enjoy working at our firm, we listen to and respect our employees. Good suggestions are implemented into policy immediately.
Salary commensurate with experience.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. ALL RESPONSES WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL.Company Description
Spectra Audio Design Group is a 45-year premier New York City based custom audiovisual design and installation company. We work with our leading industry partners, Crestron, Polycom, Cisco, Planar, Lutron, and others to provide sophisticated AV systems and controls solutions for our corporate clientele.
We are a mid-sized firm with 95 employees. Our reputation is impeccable. All our projects are of the highest standards in our industry.
To view some of our projects, (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com