Commercial Insurance Sales opportunity: Seeking career-minded candidates for insurance producer positions.
Must have Property & Casualty producer license, Life and Health license is a plus.
- An outstanding career opportunity in the field of insurance with proven residual income potential.
- Base Salary plus commission and bonus schedules on new (and renewal) business that is produced.
- Company sponsored training and proven lead generation methods.
- A positive work environment in a successful organization.
As a Sales Associate you will be calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also managing new and existing customer accounts. Leads will be provided to you, but you will also need to generate warmer leads through various prospecting methods.
• Utilize our proven marketing system and networking techniques to reach potential customers.
• Provide excellent customer service to our policyholders when needed. (We have an outstanding service team that handles most of the issues)
• Attend networking and community events and be active in the community to develop a natural market.
Requirements: Qualified candidate will have at least a High School diploma, although college degree is preferred. Sales and/or customer service experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational, time management as well as good follow-through skills, self-motivated, goal-orientated, good computer skills, and have a desire to continue to learn and grow with the agency. Willingness to submit to credit/criminal background check is required.
The SIG Insurance Agencies are a well-established (1992), award-winning insurance organization. We have offices in CT, NY, and RI and we are well-positioned to serve our individual and business customers with a broad array of value-based insurance products and services. We strive for organizational development and growth and are looking for committed, professional associates to develop with us.