Apartment Maintenance Jobs in New York — Search & Apply
over 2 months ago
Housekeeper in Woodbury
Syosset - New York
Au Pair, Maintenance
Position: Family Housekeeper Sought in Woodbury - Position: Housekeeper Sought for family in Woodbury, Long Island, New York - A great...
Skills Needed: Special SkillsView this Job
If you drive this is a bonus but it is not required. You should have the legal right to work in the USA.
Housekeeper in Woodbury JobPosted by Polo & Tweed
over 3 months ago
Westchester - New York
Maintenance, Skilled Labor/Trades
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for maintenance upkeep of all CLC operated locations and completion of daily orders. - Essential...
Skills Needed: Education and Requirements:View this Job
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid NYS Driver’s License
• Pass Criminal Background check and drug test
• Possess knowledge of plumbing, heating, ventilation, electrical wiring
• Attend and pass all required training, training renewals and updates mandated by NYS, OPWDD and by CLC.
• To execute all policies and procedures adopted by CLC. In particular, abuse prevention, reporting of abuse and protection of consumers rights is critically important.
• Demonstrate a professional and positive working attitude and communicate effectively to supervisors and co-workers.
• Must have the physical ability listed under “Physical Factors.”
Maintenance Worker JobPosted by Community Living Corporation
over 3 months ago
New York City - New York
(New York City jobs)
Position: Building Superintendent,461 - Overview: - The primary goal of the Building Superintendent is to provide a safe and adequate...
Skills Needed: Job QualificationsView this Job
Have an understanding, appreciation, and commitment to the philosophy and mission of Community Access.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
At least two (2) years of training or three (3) years of work experience in related trade.
At least one (1) year of supervisory experience, preferred.
Must have experience in one or more of the following fields: carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry, painting, etc.
Must have working knowledge of equipment installation and repair, including HVAC systems.
Must be able to operate and maintain appropriate machines such as floor buffer, trash compactor, snow blowers, etc.
Must have basic math skills.
Must be fingerprinted and cleared by the Office of Mental Health (OMH).
Ability to work overtime hours as needed.
Must be able to lift and carry items, which weigh up to 100lbs. regularly.
Ability to prioritize tasks and perform repair work independently.
Ability to direct work of other staff.
Be creative and flexible.
Show initiative and be responsible for follow through.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to utilize various computer programs.
Must possess and maintain current Certificate of Fitness for Fire Alarm Systems; additional Certificates of Fitness' may be required.
Ability to regularly lift and carry items which weigh up to 100 lbs.
Building Superintendent JobPosted by Community Access
over 3 months ago
Cleaning Honest & Hardworking
Brooklyn - New York
Maintenance, Customer Service
Position: Cleaning Position in Honest and Hardworking Cleaning Company - Core Values - Honesty, reliability, consistency and a positive...
Skills Needed: Requirements:View this Job
- Must be able to speak English
- Can commit to showing up to every shift agreed upon for the first 90 days
- Must be willing to travel via the MTA or driving. If you are not able to travel to and from Manhattan and Brooklyn comfortably, please do not apply to this job
- Must have a working cell phone that receives phone calls, s and text messages.
- Phone must be able to take clear pictures
- Must be on time
- Must have a bank account to receive direct deposits.
- Must have State ID
Cleaning Honest & Hardworking JobPosted by Cozy Oasis