Training Jobs in New York by City
New York City (3 postings) Stretch Therapist; Educational Trainer...
Ballston Spa (1 posting) Data Analyst
Buffalo (1 posting) Website Sales
Rochester (1 posting) Organizational...
1 week ago
Organizational Development Specialist
Rochester - New York
Come join one of the nation’s leading academic medical centers: University of Rochester Medical Center, or URMC, is made up of many parts,...
Skills Needed: Instructional DesignView this Job
Human Resources Development
Organizational Development Specialist JobPosted by University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC)
4 weeks ago
New York City - New York
LYM has built a team of extraordinary service professionals whose passion for wellness and commitment to excellence has created high demand...
Skills Needed: Who you areView this Job
You are passionate about working in the fitness and wellness industry
You are driven by continuous learning and development
You are excited about helping people and being involved in the community
You are extremely comfortable communicating with clie`nts with a high client service focus
You are enthusiastic and passionate about the health and wellness industry
You have experience in personal training, physical therapy, massage therapy or other professional bodywork modality
You have a current personal training certification or willing to pursue (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, ISSA, ACE or other nationally accredited organization)
You are passionate about providing an amazing client experience
You have a strong command of human anatomy
You have excellent oral and written communication skills
You are approachable, a good listener, and empathetic
You are able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Athletic Training, or Exercise Science
Experience in retail and customer service
Flexible to work day, evenings, and/or weekend hours as needed
Committal to consistent weekend coverage is a requirement
Stretch Therapist JobPosted by LYMBR
over 2 months ago
Ballston Spa - New York
Position: Entry Level Data Analyst - KGS Technology Group, Inc. is currently hiring ambitious individuals (Experienced and Fresher’s) - ...
Skills Needed: • Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reportsView this Job
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Relevant hands-on experience in design & develop data warehouse and database programming.
• SQL & DB Programming:
• In-depth knowledge of T-SQL / PL-SQL Programming, performance tuning of complex queries
• Knowledge in creating various database objects - Stored Procedures, User Define Functions, Views, indexes
• Design and develop Scripts and Programs required to extract, transform, clean, and move data, in a manner that quality data can be loaded into the Data Warehouse.
◦ This will require previous experience in incremental and history data load
• Will need ETL performance handling experience using MS - SSIS/any standard ETL Tool and strong in handling large volume of data extraction and loading (500gb to 5tb)
• Should have above average skills in ETL, ETL performance tuning as well as above average skills in fine tuning complex queries of analytical Database Warehouse etc
Data Ware & BI:
• Should have designed and developed small to medium Data Base/Data Warehouses
• Should have been part of at least 1-2 end to end BI projects or product deployments
• Should have good skills in logical and physical design of Data Base & Data Warehouse as well as logical & physical data model according to the customer deployment scenarios & scope
• Experience in SSRS/SSAS and knowledge of standard BI tools
Data Analyst JobPosted by KGS Technology Group, Inc.
over 3 months ago
Buffalo - New York
Commission based website job. All training and work is online, no face to face, travel or phone work. Self paced video based training, no...
Skills Needed: Just a willingness to learn.View this Job
Website Sales JobPosted by Moonslighting