LIONE Logistics, Inc, an Independent Service Provider for FedEx Ground is recruiting Pick Up and Delivery Driver’s (Ground/Home Delivery) to work on a Full Time and/or Part Time basis.
• Responsible for the delivery of shipments utilizing the equipment provided and in accordance with policies and procedures required by the company. The quantity of deliveries and pick ups will vary.
• Responsible for applying proper codes to both delivered and picked up packages.
• You will be responsible for the timely loading/unloading of a delivery truck with packages each day.
• Responsible for maintaining a high standard of safety while operating your assigned vehicle and conduct your work
• Providing excellent customer service to ensure we are meeting or exceeding the expectations of our customers.
• Conducting and documenting a pre & post trip inspection of your assigned vehicle.
• Commercial driving experience consists of any verifiable driving experience obtained while working for an employer
• 12 months of commercial driving experience within the last 3 years OR 5 years of commercial driving experience within the last 10 years
• Walking and loading/unloading a truck repetitively
• Ability to work Monday through Friday, Saturday’s possible. Ability to work on-call a plus.
• You must be at least 21 years of age & eligible to work in the US
• You must have a Valid Drivers License. No points or accidents
• CDL NOT required
Candidates are required to pass a FedEx Ground road test, DOT physical exam and a drug screen. FedEx Ground drivers must have excellent customer service skills and driving skills, including the ability to lift packages up to and over 70lbs.
Work Location: FedEx Ground Terminal is located at 635 Zerega Avenue, Bronx, NY and all routes make deliveries within the Bronx.