A global financial services company is seeking an Entry Level Loan Originator on a temporary-to-hire basis for their office in Newark, DE.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work on deal origination. This includes obtaining all the necessary information required to support a new deal and working closely with the deal transactors from company, attorneys, customers and investors to ensure a smooth closing
• Provide deal origination and execution support to Debt Capital Markets and Credit Risk Management.
• Initiate initial fundings on new deals and restructurings
• Initiate systems set up on all aspects of new deals, including investors and borrower funding details
• Manage the process of contacting investors and obtaining administrative information associated with new deals
• Review legal documentation and maintain within repository systems.
• Prepare loan book to provide to the client teams who will manage the deal on an ongoing basis
• Read and interpret complex legal loan documentation
• Coordinate closing of numerous transactions on the same day
• Initiate funds movements on complex closing transactions
• Initiate funds movement in accordance with client/investor instructions
• Work with external vendors to obtain loan identifiers and setup of market based pricing.
• Provide information as requested by Clients, Syndications or Lenders.
• Assist with any administrative tasks associated with the terms of the Credit Agreement
• Actively participate in working groups and provide input on how to improve current processes.
• Undergraduate degree is strongly preferred but related job and industry experience can be accepted as a substitute. (3+ years)
• Must be a team oriented individual.
• Must be highly organized with ability to manage a variety of tasks.
• Excellent communications skills oral and written.
• Strong interpersonal/client servicing skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and judgment skills
• General accounting knowledge
Great opportunity to join an organization that is growing