Placers is seeking a high-energy Janitorial / Facilities professional, 2nd shift for our premier client in Newark, DE, who will be able to meet the plant and global headquarter's needs. This position must be able to communicate with all levels including C-level Suite Executives. Set up of conference rooms may include equipment such as AV and other technology. This is a long term, 1-2 year position with the potential to be considered for hire on/about 1 year, based on performance and budget.
The responsibilities will including,
- Setup conference rooms for meetings
- Set up food for evening events
- Support office maintenance needs
- Manage inventory of cleaning supplies within the team
- Floor care maintenance
- General cleaning of bathrooms
- Assist in supervision of cleaning contractors
- Ability to operate all equipment this job requires (fork trucks, floor scrubbers, vacuum cleaners, trash compactor, etc.)
- 1+ year of janitorial skills with experience using fork trucks, floor scrubbers, vacuum cleaners and a trash compactor
- Supervisory experience will be given priority
- Experience setting up technology will be given priority
- High school diploma
- Basic math skills and Basic computer (e-mail) skills
- Willing to work off-shift, weekends or overtime as business dictates
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
Placers is a recruitment solutions company – a culturally led, customer centric company that solves recruitment problems through the eyes of our customers. As a company focused on helping companies acquire the best talent fit for them, we value people and relationships and believe that happy employees = happy customers.
Are you the type of person who likes working in a fast paced, dynamic environment where innovation and creativity are valued?