We are looking for energetic, detailed oriented people that focus on execution, meet commitments, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations.
With over 150 years in business, Bizerba is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brand names for scales, slicers, and wrapping-station products. In addition to joining a world-class organization, as a member of the Bizerba Team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
Bizerba is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.
- Receive incoming telephone calls. Assess and dispatch service calls.
- Provide feedback to the call center for call loading improvements and customer concerns.
- Provide field team with parts support to help minimize return trips.
- Assist the field team with call overloads and direction.
- Prioritize and determine best available technician to complete job.
- Maintain the quality, quantity, and timeliness of dispatch to customer needs, questions or problems.
- Ensure proper communication with customer to gather all pertinent information for service call.
- Consistently follow-up with customer to ensure completion and satisfaction.
- Track all service calls and provide service call reporting and metrics to management.
- Maintain service call logs and service manuals.
- Provide administrative/back-up assistance to Service Supervisor.
- Performs duties and responsibilities as described in the quality system.
- Perform work according to the Bizerba Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Perform other assignments as directed by manager in support of service operations.
- Work with Installation Coordinator on manpower sharing opportunities to increase productivity.
- Provide On-Call duties on a monthly rotation at an Overtime rate.
- Skills or experience with personal computers, including electronic E-mail, personal scheduling, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (MS Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Self motivated, requires minimal supervision.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to think “Out of the Box” and be creative.
- Knowledge of security hardware industry required.
- Time management and organizational skills required.
- Ability to be customer service orientated.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Proven knowledge of team development preferred.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions, is required for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years service management/call center/field service experience desirable.
- 2 years field service experience preferred.
- CRM and SAP knowledge
Bizerba is a global technology company offering professional solutions to the weighing, information and food
service technology industry. It employs around 3,100 people and operates in 89 countries.
Founded in 1866 in Balingen (Germany), Bizerba is now global market leader in a number of areas thanks to its
innovative powers and commitment to customer service.
For our fast growing operation in North America Bizerba is seeking a skilled Call Center Coordinator to join their team.
Do you want to continue our success story by your professional commitment? If you have the right attitude and experience required for this role and you are ready for new challenges please apply.
You want to learn more about Bizerba? Please visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or .