Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc. is seeking for a construction Senior Project Manager. The primary function of the Senior Project Manager is to plan and oversee plumbing and HVAC projects from start to finish in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and ensure all projects meet budget and schedule timeline in accordance to the scope of work.
- Ensure schedule timeline is met.
- Coordinate, schedule and manage trades.
- Making sure all materials are ordered and delivered to job sites in a timely fashion.
- Perform job visits, and inspections.
- Oversee all aspects of the project, manage change orders, create RFI's, project schedule of tasks, write proposals, and general correspondence.
- Review projects in-depth for potential liability and roadblocks.
- Minimum 5 Years of Project Management Experience
- Minimum Associates Degree
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Project
- Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to be an effective team member
HADDAD Plumbing & Heating
NJ Master Plumbers Lic #11678 / NJ HVACR Lic #2227
NYC Master Plumbers Lic #2378
Westchester County Master Plumbers Lic # 1456
AAP/EEO Statement Haddad Plumbing and Heating, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.