We are seeking experienced HVAC Service Technician’s with commercial & residential background to join our team. If you are committed to providing exceptional service, kindly forward us your resume!!!
If you are looking for opportunity to work in Hudson County (Hoboken, Weehawken, Jersey City, Bayonne) this is place to be. We offer competitive salary, health benefits, AFLAC disability insurance, paid sick and personal days.
- Minimum 5 years of verifiable field experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Work independently or as part of our team with minimal or no supervision
- Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures
- Maintain accurate time records
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Must be able to successfully complete all pre-screening requirements by the company
- Competitive wage that is based on experience and skill
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company subsidized health insurance
- Company service vehicle
- Safe, professional work environment with good culture
- Opportunities for career growth
- Open door policy
- Must be flexible to work overtime, night, or weekends as needed (on-call)
HADDAD Plumbing & Heating Inc.
NJ Master Plumbers Lic #11678 / NJ HVACR Lic #2227
NYC Master Plumbers Lic #2378
Westchester County Master Plumbers Lic # 1456
ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING PLUMBING COMPANIES IN NEW JERSEY
AAP/EEO StatementHaddad Plumbing and Heating, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Haddad Plumbing and Heating Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.