If you are a Pipe Fitter with Brazing experience and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
LONG TERM WORK!!!! OVERTIME!!!
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A DBIDS (US CITIZEN) AND PASS A 10 PANEL URINALYSIS!
Education or Required Experience:
• Should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pipefitting trade
• Ability to interpret pipe schematics, isometrics, and installation drawings; understanding symbols, reference lines, and work points.
• Able to comprehend reference information and general notes on drawings.
• Carry out verbal or written instructions given by supervisor.
• Working knowledge of all hand tools and power tools associated with trade.
• Able to identify pipe sizes, pipe schedules and different alloys.
• Understand standard/metric measurements and able to perform math associated with trade.
• Able to identify types of pipe fittings by symbols. Have knowledge of the different type valves and their functions (Gate, Globe, Butterfly, Check, Knife, etc.).
• Fabricate pipe spools for Butt Weld, Socket Weld and Threaded systems utilizing proper fit up techniques such as root openings on butt weld fittings, set back on socket weld fittings, flange orientation (two-hole, one hole or how to roll to a degree), take out dimensions of short and long radius fittings.
• Able to take center to center measurements of an area where field run systems are required and fabricate the system off those measurements utilizing afore mentioned fit up techniques.
• Fabricate and install various types of supports for piping systems and have knowledge of proper hanger spacing.
• Perform pneumatic and hydrostatic testing of systems and understand the working mechanics of the system.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to train subordinates through OJT and able to point out proper procedures and processes for safety as well as craft functions.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, squat, or kneel regularly, as well as climb stairs and ladders to complete tasks.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Matching 401K program
• Hotel assistance
• Referral Bonuses
• Low Cost Health Insurance for you and your family
• Cash Advances
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Weekly direct deposit to your checking account or our easy and convenient rapid pay card
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn