One of our clients located Niles Il is seeking for experienced Stand-up forklift drivers to work in the warehouse.
Long term assignment
Must speak and write English, preferably bilingual if not English speaking is fine.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Forklift Driver may be assigned the movement of raw product, dry goods, or finished goods as needed.
- Responsible for following proper procedures for product rotation and flow through the assigned warehouse(s).
- Responsible for all documents and procedures required for this function as well as inspect powered jacks/powered trucks for operating conditions, support tractability by bar-code scanning and safety.
- Compliance to SOP's, GMP's, Housekeeping, Safety, and all other FE policies. Accurate, timely and efficient workflow for all assignments.
- Perform all documentation required for function being performed.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area, including all dock areas, raw and finished coolers and wear proper PPE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00/hr. (performance review after 30 days)
SURESTAFF, Inc., Chicagoland's leader in light industrial staffing and one of Crain’s Chicago’s Largest Private Companies in 2017, is a privately owned, full service staffing firm founded in 1998. The firm has become one of the premier staffing companies in the Chicagoland area with 18 current branch locations. The company has earned the respect of clients and candidates as well as holding a high retention rate for internal staff. The partnerships established with clients and candidates are the key to the company’s success. The SURESTAFF team is dedicated to giving excellent service customized to the client’s specific situation. Visit us at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com