Advanced Instrumentation and Controls Company seeks a 3D Modeler and Graphic Artist with 2-10 years experience.
The candidate will be required to perform tasks ranging from:
- Developing standards for creation of 3-D models and materials
- Developing 3-D graphic scale models for all civil structures of the project.
- Creating or modifying existing models of process equipment (i.e. pumps, valves, motors, etc) to be shown on the HMI screens.
- Creating final renderings (2-D format such as .BMP or .JPG) for the HMI screens
Experience with AutoDesk 3D Studio is preferred.
Applicant needs to be fluent in:
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe's Creative Cloud
Full-time positions available in the following locations:
- Norcross, GA
- Nashville, TN
- Columbia, SC
- Charlotte, NC.
We are not interested in "contract graphic artists" or employees working remote from home or another country.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Minimum 4-year degree required.
- Full-time position with rich Benefit package.
Please for a complete list of services that we offer.