Do you have a heart for helping people? Are you looking for a rewarding work opportunity? If so, please consider applying to join our team at National HME! We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in our patients' lives. National HME, Inc. is now accepting applications for positions working at our location in Norcross, GA. We're growing - come grow with us!
We have an immediate need for a part-time Warehouse Technician who is able to work flexible hours, often including nights and weekends.We offer a competitive hourly rate, full benefits, 401k with match, PTO, and training in career path.
- Clean, disinfect, sterilize, and process medical equipment for distribution
- Disposes of soiled or contaminated supplies per infection control policies
- Cleans and disinfects and maintains equipment in a timely manner
- Follows all infection control procedures, including the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) while handling contaminated or potentially contaminated equipment and/or supplies.
- Follows all disinfectant/sterilizing agent manufacturers' use instructions and safety precautions.
- Keeps cleaning area free from contamination and in compliance with infection control policies and/or procedures.
- Properly marks and covers cleaned equipment
- Mixes cleaning solutions and diluted acids per manufacturers' label instructions.
- Assists Delivery Drivers when necessary in preparing, loading and unloading trucks/vans.
- Documents all cleaning/disinfection work on appropriate forms and keep all documentation in an orderly manner.
- Maintain the cleaning, service, and maintenance of all dirty equipment.
- Assist in all unloading of dirty equipment into the designated area every morning
- Communicate with customer service about any rental equipment returns.
- Ensure all equipment in dirty area is completely processed appropriately every day
- Ensure all warehouse floors are swept and mopped every day.
- Complete all required DMETrain education, certification, and competency testing.
- Complete oxygen refill procedures are documented and logged properly according to procedure.
- Report all low equipment stock to warehouse supervisor.
- Review emergency procedure policy annually
- Always remember to protect the patients information when in the field and on the phone
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) ; three months industry related work experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience. No professional experience or licensure required, although preferred.
- Must demonstrate practical knowledge of cleaning techniques and processes applicable to the industry.
- Applicant must have a clean state criminal background and federal sex offender check
- Additionally, the applicant is expected to demonstrate the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of departmental program structure (Mission, Vision, and Goal Statements) and department policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, as needed, and have the ability to demonstrate effective time management skills while working independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires the ability to safely operate a company vehicle; stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions; strength to lift and carry machinery and/or equipment weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Applicant must demonstrate good organization, time management, and communication skills. Occasionally an adjusted work schedule is required to accommodate company needs.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training