Job Description & How to Apply Below
**Must possess a Secret Security Clearance.
**Must be willing to travel.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct wireless site surveys, sometimes called a RF site surveys, for the planning, design, and test environment analysis of a wireless network to provide a wireless solution that will deliver the required coverage, data rates, network capacity, and Quality of Services (QoS).
- Conduct networking/rack assessments of customer’s existing equipment and make recommendations required to implement wireless solution.
- Conduct an assessment of the existing communications/networking infrastructure.
- Use MS Word, Excel, and Visio to visually, graphically, and editorially represent current network hardware, implementation needs, effort, and locations, and coverage capabilities.
Company Conformance Statement
- Perform quality work within assigned deadlines with and/or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, suppliers, vendors, etc.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the need for communication and coordination of work efforts with other team members, departments, or organizations.
- Regularly exposed to work in non-climate controlled environments.
- Work may entail being 50 feet off of the ground in a harnessed lift.
- Noise levels can be high depending upon work site and tools required.
- Some tools are provided by us, small hand tools and equipment will be required to start.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: