• Inspects and clean food preparation areas or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
• Ensures food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
• Ensures freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
• Seasons and cooks food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
• Bakes, roasts, broils, and steams meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
• Observes and tests foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
• Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
• Coordinates and supervises work of kitchen staff.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience: A few months to one year of related experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Active listening