PrideStaff is currently seeking Loader/Unloader Operators for All shifts for a manufacturing company located in Mills River. No experience necessary. Training provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unload parts on a production line.
- Masking parts for fabrication.
- Packaging completed parts to customer specification.
- Assembly of fabricated parts into complete units.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED but not required.
- Ability to work safely in a busy manufacturing production facility.
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated an ability to performing a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated an ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic math skills.
What's In It For You?
- Shift premium of .50¢ for 2nd and 3rd
- Good safety record
- No experience required- for production positions
- Training provided- for production positions
- Bilingual friendly
- Temp to Hire positions, benefits upon conversion
- Paid Weekly
Hours of Work: 1st Shift: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, 2nd Shift: 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm and 3rd Shift: Sun - Th, 10:00 pm to 6:30 am