Job Description & How to Apply Below
Responsible for cleaning designated section(s) of facility.
- Empty trash.
- Sweep, vacuum and wash and buff floors.
- Clean bathrooms, kitchen and TV room.
- Dust and wipe surfaces (as per biohazard protocols when appropriate)
- Refill dispensers (bleach bottles, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.)
- Perform specific cleaning duties as outlined in cleaning schedule for assigned area.
- Maintain supplies of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Ensures that safety hazards are eliminated as identified.
- Spot clean walls as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Buffing floors
- Every 6 months
- Wash walls
Good work habits. Must be dependable. Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds. Must be able to perform tasks requiring. Repetitive bending.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: