Job Description & How to Apply Below
Old Dominion is currently recruiting for a Service Center Office Clerk to join our OD Family Culture.Our Office Clerk will successfully provide administrative support to the service center staff with timely, accurate and thorough maintenance of files, logs and records and to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to service center personnel to assist with high levels of productivity and smooth operations
- Prepare and maintain daily paperwork to move freight including DOT files to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and timeliness
- Prepare a variety of documents and reports using AS400 and SAP
- Answer phones and provide customers with rate quotes and delivery information
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- High School Degree or equivalent preferred .
- 3 years of office experience, preferably in the transportation industry
- Proficiency with AS400, SAP and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
Join the OD Family Today!
As a Full Time member of our Family, you are eligible to receive:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Program
- Employee Credit Union, Vacation & Holiday
- “Birthday Holiday” who doesn’t love some extra attention on their Birthday?
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, and/or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, Vietnam Era and/or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law(s).
Search for further Jobs Here: