Manage and maintain the corporate network and telecommunication needs.
DUTIES, TASKS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Plan, design, and help in establishing a network knowing the requirements of the organization.
· Design specifications for establishing security in the networks
· Coordinate ongoing projects with telecom vendors.
· Implement network upgrades
· Maintain wired, wireless and mobile infrastructure
· Mobile Device Management(Airwatch, Intune)
· Troubleshoot any kind of hardware and software problems at our remote sites and make sure that there is no problem in accessing any resource for the users
· Maintain remote monitoring systems and keep a track of the use of resources
· Maintain Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco IP Phones.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
* Sound knowledge of the software and hardware used in the network systems and well- acquainted with the advanced technologies( Cisco IOS, CUCM, CUC, IM&P, UCCE, Virtual networks)
* Ability to use the available resources wisely and establish efficient network systems
* Regularly update knowledge about the new and advanced technologies available in the market and use these technologies in the designs
* Should be a good team member
* Expertise in identifying problems in the existing systems and upgrade them with the new and more efficient ones
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in network engineering or equivalent experience
- Certifications preferred Cisco CCNA
- Experience 3+ years of network engineering and telecommunications experience
Old World Industries – an established Chicago based entrepreneurial company is completely transforming itself to be a multi-billion dollar global corporation
Led by flagship brands PEAK®, BlueDEF® and Herculiner®, Old World Industries (OWI) has transformed itself from a small chemical trading company into a global powerhouse in the automotive, chemical, and agricultural industries, with global footprint in over 55 countries.
For over 40 years, OWI has delivered against the vision of its Founders, Tom Hurvis and Riaz Waraich, namely to keep commitments to strategic partners and by investing in its people, brands, products and technology. This has enabled OWI to be a leader in multiple industries:
#1 Antifreeze/Coolant supplier in North America
#1 Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) in North America
#2 Automotive Lighting supplier in North America
OWI is now undergoing a major transformation to further accelerate growth and be a multi-billion dollar global corporation.
To support this significant growth, we recently moved to a new state-of-the-art Headquarters in Northbrook, Illinois. Our new location is easily accessible from train stations as well as the highway and boasts a mix of open seating floor plans, informal work areas and meeting rooms. Additional amenities include multiple cafes, free on-site health-club for employees, walking/running trails as well as a subsidized cafeteria. OWI offers very competitive compensation packages and rich benefit offerings to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
Join this exciting company that is growing and as a private family company still provides a family culture with an innovative spirit in which you can thrive and make a difference.