We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: SPS Lead
Work Location: Fornebu/Oslo
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2019-09-17 12:00:00
The SPS Lead has the following main responsibilities
• Owner of Alliance SPS scope and “client representative” for SPS delivery to the project.
• Participate in Alliance risk management and audit and monitoring activities.
• Participate in Alliance technology qualification activities
• Assess requirements for the client or third party monitoring and verification and contribute to planning and performance of such
• Delegate follow up activities to Alliance and give support and input to Alliance
• During FEED project execution, the SPS Lead shall ensure “see-to-duty” of the scope to ensure that all project work is being accomplished safely and the scope is being developed in accordance with the specified requirements, codes, standards and regulations.
• The SPS Lead shall coordinate with all involved parties internally and externally and closely follow up the different contractors and suppliers on interfaces, technical queries, deviations, variation orders, document control, risk management and work processes that affect the project’s priorities.
• Mandated authority to deliver the SPS Scope
• Ensure a robust one-team HSE focused project culture and organization
• Ensure the project scope is completely defined including battery limits and interfaces between other Business Units, between contractors and stakeholders
• “See-to-Duty” related to scope deliveries and ensuring the scope is being developed in accordance with specified codes, standards and regulations
• Ensure project management systems have been established, maintained and followed
• Establish effective work processes and systems to allow for efficient information flow within the project.
• Ensure technical compliance, integrity and integration of the project scope
• Manage (identify, initiate, review, approve) scope changes affecting the project
• Coordinate with all involved parties internally and Contractors to identify risks affecting project-level priorities
• Monitor and control project scope including; reporting, stakeholder management, cost control, schedule management
• Overall accountable for the mandated of the SPS project delivery
• Deliver the SPS scope according to given mandate and scope of work
• Deliver on the Improvement agenda
• Deliver a flow efficient, cost effective and safe project on time
• Utilization of alliances where applicable
• Ensure proper and aligned reporting both internally and externally where applicable
Interfaces and dependencies
• Proactive and efficient stakeholder management between company and authorities including ground preparation.
• Efficient decision making from BU’s on critical tasks
• Support from other BU’s to get necessary interface information
• Interface information and proactivity from involved parties outside the project
• Support to Project Manager as required
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,