Support the front of house team to exceed our guests’ expectations in product, service and hospitality to the standards set by FFT and the onsite management team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a cash handling position required, cashier experience preferred
- Must be a team player
- Comprehensive of English language and good communication skills
- Knowledgeable in food service sanitation standards, personal hygiene and safety
- Food Service Handler Certificate within 30 days of start date
- Good working knowledge of cash handling procedures
- Good working knowledge of accepted standards of sanitation
- Knowledge of operating cash registers and/or point of sale computers
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand pricing, check totals, recipes, requisition amounts, and portion sizes
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and coworkers
- Sufficient manual dexterity of hand in order to use touch screens, keyboards, cleaning tools, etc.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and work continuously in confined spaces
- Provides efficient service and hospitable guest interactions
- Completes all opening and closing tasks
- Knows all current menu items and specials including pricing and promotions
- Accurately records customer charges and totals
- Precisely applies customer payments
- Assists in set up and cleaning of spaces managed by Food for Thought
- Is flexible to work all shifts, including special events
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Food For Thought are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statuses.Company Description
Food For Thought is widely recognized among the areas elite off premise catering and food service management companies. For more than 30 years, our commitment to excellent service, innovative cuisine and contemporary presentation has won the admiration of both our clients and peers. Our recipe for success is simple; we consistently provide delicious food and gracious hospitality.