About Cream Co.
Cream Co. is redefining the meat industry through direct, farmer-centric sourcing and artisanal in-house butchery. As the only federally inspected meat company in the inner Bay Area to exclusively source antibiotic and hormone-free meats, we create dynamic supply chains that connect chefs, butchers, and food-service providers to sustainable and regenerative ranches on the West Coast and beyond. Cream Co. is committed to reestablishing humanely sourced meats as a viable option in the mainstream marketplace. As a rapidly growing business, we are looking for passionate Sanitation Associate to scale with us.
To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and organization within the Cream Co. Production Department. This role is responsible for working with the after-production sanitation crew, and ensuring the absolute cleanest standards for USDA production.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
To ensure the success of the processing team by cleaning and maintaining equipment and tools, the production space, and related areas. Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness at all times, organizing the production space, and following all written SOPs, HACCP directives and verbal communications.
Skills and Specifications:
- Ability to lift heavy weights up to 75 lbs
- Ability to take direction from management as well as work effectively with a team
- Responsible for after-hours sanitation as a key-holder
- Committed to being on time, helping the business manage workloads efficiently, and to being flexible when large production runs occur
- Mechanical ability to work with and on processing machinery and scales
- Ability to read and understand written SOPs
- Knowledge of cleansers, sanitizers, chemicals, and chemical safety
- Spanish speaker a plus
Availability and Compensation:
- This is a Full-Time 40 hour+ a week position
- Flexible Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 8 PM
- $17.00 to $19.00 per hour DOE