Come work at the Brand New Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton in West Ocean City, MD. Start the season with a new job in Ocean City, MD. Our Guest Service Representatives should have that genuine warmth and authentic approach that is the first impression our guests are looking for. They read cues, anticipate our guests' needs, and look for ways to delight them. They enjoy making wonderful memories for the family on vacation or the client at a conference, tailoring their service to the unique needs of the guests.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Responsible for counting the cash drawer upon start and end of shift.
- Checks Front Desk log book for any special requests, problems, etc.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with PiNNacle Hospitality standards.
- Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Proactively recommend hotel services, facilities and provide hours of operation upon check-in
- Associates must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow associates.
- Establish and maintain good communications and team work with fellow associates and other departments within the hotel.
- Maintains regular contact with the Housekeeping office by communicating the status of the rooms.
- Handles guest check-ins and check-outs throughout shift.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other associates.
- Communicates all important information to following shift to ensure a smooth transition