We are currently seeking a skilled Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! We are a full service automotive repair shop as well as a smog test and repair station. The Technician we are looking for MUST BE SMOG CERTIFIED and experienced in diagnostics, alignments, brake repair, tune ups, front end work, suspension, etc. We are not looking for a trainee, we are looking for a highly skilled Master Technician who is able to navigate any automotive repair or maintenance job our customers may need.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Performing digital inspections of each customer vehicle
- Extensive experience as an automotive technician.
- Current Smog license and experience with Smog repairs.
- Familiarity with CAP program is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Our top tech is currently headed for $80k this year and makes an average of $1,500 weekly.
- All techs have the opportunity to work 40-50 hours per week depending on drive and motivation and are offered monetary incentives for increased work loads.
- We offer our employees health benefits and the option to participate in a 401k plan if desired.
- We also offer vacation and holiday pay after one full year of employment.
Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday - Friday 8 - 5
- Saturday 7:30 - 5
We are a family owned, 5 Star shop and have been in business for over 27 years. Our shop is 10,000 Sq feet with 9 operating bays and an honest, hardworking and integral staff. We have a completely drug free workplace and are interested in hiring a highly responsible, motivated, and honest employee to join our family.
Feel free to visit our yelp page or our website for more information about our business at conovertires.com
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the opportunity to work for a company that provides high quality work and cares about you and your well being as an employee, please email resumes to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or contact Daniel directly